1. THIS WEBSITE IS AN ORGANIC ENTITY, A TOOL FOR REFLECTION, COMMUNICATION AND SHARING, RATHER THAN JUST A WAY TO REPRESENT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE.
2. ON A PURELY TECHNICAL LEVEL, WEBSITES ARE PROGRAMMED TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE VIEWER'S DEVICE, IT'S SCREEN SIZE AND ACCORDING TO THE VIEWER'S BROWSER. IN OTHER WORDS: THE CODING BEHIND THE WEBSITE'S APPEARANCE IS CONSTANTLY NEGOTIATING WITH THE SOFTWARE AND THE HARDWARE THAT IS BEING USED TO DISPLAY ITS CONTENT.
This website is the official artist website of Daniel Vollmond. All material (images, videos, text, etc.) on this website by Daniel Vollmond, is owned by Daniel Vollmond and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, unless stated otherwise. His artist portfolio may be downloaded, copied and distributed. However, you are not allowed to alter its content in any way or to use it for commercial purposes without the explicit permission of the artist. Ideas and concepts developed either by Daniel Vollmond and/or by his collaborators within the context of a specific project and within the context of their respective professional artist practice, are the intellectual property of Daniel Vollmond and/or his collaborators, unless stated otherwise.
All information on danielvollmond.com has been researched with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, the holder of this site reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness or the completeness of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided will therefore be rejected. The holder is also not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, a link to these pages does not imply approval.
All scripts are hosted locally.
No external sources are in use.
No Ads, No Google Analytics, No Affiliates, No Cross-Site Requests.
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
Some important changes were implemented by Term7, both in the design and in the ghost backend to protect your privacy:
1. ALL NECESSARY FONTS, LIBRARIES AND SCRIPTS ARE HOSTED LOCALLY.
2. WEBSITE FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE USE OF 3RD PARTY SERVICES HAVE BEEN DELETED: THIS INCLUDES THE SUBSCRIPTIONS PORTAL, NEWSLETTER SIGNUP, SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT (INCLUDING ICONS AND LINKS TO TWITTER AND FACEBOOK), AS WELL AS LOCAL SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY.
3. THE CONFIGURATION FILE IN THE GHOST BACKEND HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE INJECTION OF CODE BY 3RD PARTIES (SPECIFICALLY THE CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORK BY UNPKG).
WEB DESIGN AND SERVER ADMINISTRATION BY TERM7
Websites and services administered by Term7 are hosted on infrastructure by 1984.hosting, a service provider based in Iceland, which has a good reputation for protecting its customers' privacy. 1984 uses 100% Green Energy.
Term7 only responds to encrypted emails.
Please find the required public PGP key below or download it here.
Find out more about Term7 at: https://term7.info
Version: OpenPGP.js v4.10.7
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
-> public key fingerprint